Friday, November 10, 2006

Emily's Take-down Match

So, here is the link to my movie of Emily wrestling. It was just a take-down match, so there is no pinning and they restart a lot. I posted the movie on YouTube because it was so large and I think you all would have gotten mad if I e-mailed it to you. I'm selling the movie uncut on DVD for $10. The money will be used to buy wrestling shoes for the poor girl. She wants pink ones.

The link: Emily's movie

Doesn't she look exactly like Sherri!? Same body style, same legs ... same fighty-ness. At least she didn't bite her opponent. But really, Sherri, she looks exactly like you!

Also, I'm selling the movie uncut on DVD for $10. The money will be used to buy wrestling shoes for the poor girl. She wants pink ones. I take Pay-Pal.

2 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

We got that she wants pink shoes the first time you said it. No need to be wordy.
She's pretty good - scrappy you might say.

8:33 AM  
Blogger Malcolm L Shearer said...

The filming is not very good. I expected better from you. Mabe you could sell your banjo to dad so you can buy a better camera.

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home