Sunday, October 01, 2006

A new love ...

So, I've been gone for a few days, but I needed time to reflect, to find myself. My blog seemed as though it was getting a bit negative, so I wanted to prance around the internet to see what everyone else was doing. And I found more about myself than I probably needed to know.

First, I am 43% geek. I'm less nerd and only a smidge dork. It kinda makes me normal since I'm not 50% or more of any of the three.

I have an IQ of 128. Jimmy's is higher, but I wasn't really trying and he was working his ass off.

If everyone lived like me we would need 3.8 more planets to sustain the population. I don't know where we would get 3.8 more planets, but I'm not worrying about it. I have a gun and it is always survival of the fittest anyway.

And I'm going to die when I'm 82.
I am going to die at 82. When are you? Click here to find out!

I love the internet. I would have never know any of these things about myself were it not for the amazing world of cyberspace.

TV is now only a close second to my laptop and the internet. Pie crust is out. Plus, pie crust ruined my life and owes me the cost of this crazy diet (only 10 pounds left).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home