Sunday, September 10, 2006

How much does mucus weigh?

So I am going to LA Weight Loss -- 8 weeks now. I started at 163. I am 5'4" so I was pretty tubby. I've only been in the 160s when I was pregnant. After 5 babies, I should have been better at it than I was, but I was miserable. I was gaining 1/2 pound a month no matter what I cut out of my diet -- no soda, no fast food, no sweets, no bread, hormone free meat, no trans fat, no high fructose corn syrup. I called my neurologist -- I have Multiple Sclerosis -- and asked him what I could do because when I exercise my hands and feet go numb. His answer? Get used to being heavier.

Not an option.

So now I'm 142.4 pounds. I have 9 more weeks of weight loss, then 6 weeks of stabilization, then 52 weeks of maintenance. My target weight is 124 to 129.

That's the background of the weight ... the background of the mucus is my son brought a cold home from kindergarden and now I feel 3 pounds heavier just in my sinus cavity. Do you think they will deduct a least 1 pound for mucus weight?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home