Thursday, August 31, 2006

My little 257 ...

I say that I have it better than an inmate because I have a bit more than 257 sq. feet to myself. (Inmates, I've heard get 100.) Anyway, 257 is what you get when you split up an 1,800 sq. foot ranch house with a husband and 5 monkeys. I didn't figure the 3 dogs into the equation because they like to go outside quite a bit. The cat didn't get in either because she lives mostly in the ceiling.

So, anyway, I've been on an organization kick to make better use of my 257. First was the pantry:

The light goes on when you open the door because I am a genius.

Then I did my bedroom closet and the basement area that I use for exercise (LOL).



As for the exercise, the concrete was rough, but then I remembered the flooring samples my brother-in-law gave me, so ....


he saved my butt.

My favorite spot in my 257, though, is the dining room. I'm still adding hub-bub, but it's getting better because e-bay is my friend.


I know, 4 seats for a family of 7 seems odd ... we eat in shifts. It's all about aesthetics.

3 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

I DO need you to come to my house to organize. This is a vast improvement over 10 years ago.

3:28 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

Hey meat, gettin'a little short on the posts aren't ya?

4:25 AM  
Blogger MeatGel said...

get off me ... I have a full time job.

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home