Sunday, September 03, 2006

Silence ...

I used to sleep until 10 a.m. It wasn't a big deal becasue I work from 1-9 p.m. Dinner was 10 p.m. and I wouldn't hit the sheets 'til at least midnight. Bedtime revolves around my true love, TV. I used to be in love with pie crust but we had a falling out. Now I love TV.

Anyway, since this diet thing I've been doing for 8 weeks ( I'm down from 163 to 144) I've been waking up at 6:30 a.m. I thought at first it was crazy and would try to go back to sleep with no luck. Now I love it.

The kids sleep until at least 8 so I now have something I haven't had in years ... silence!

I get up and do my funny exercises that I learned from the internet. Who knows if I'm doing them right. One of my hips is roundish and one is flat/square, so I am probably off on something. But then I sit and eat breakfast alone with my laptop. I read about Big Brother 7. (I am ridiculous.) And I listen to nothing. No questions, no badgering, no whining. no begging.

Now the silent mornings are a close second to TV. But I'm not going to stop sending love e-mails to my cable company ... don't want to hurt their feelings.

Also, I love this guy.

That's the face he makes when we talk about how much I love TV.

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Do you think it's sad that your sisters are the only ones who comment even though you are obviously getting some traffic here?

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home