Saturday, December 01, 2007

Almost forgot ...

SARA FINISHED HER SHAWL!!!!!

Yes I'm yelling! I think it took her a million years to knit this thing and it looked like a lump of yarn while she was doing it. Plus, with the dogs dragging the thing around and me setting things on it while it was in progress ... well, it seemed it was a member of the family for a while.

Here it is ...


I'm also glad she's finished 'cause now I get more socks. Those needles NEVER stop clicking. But of couse the shawl is imperfect. she points out the imperfections in this crazy, winey voice. i nod a lot and can't see any imperfections. She's nuts. it's beautiful!




Do you see any mistakes. Of course not! I thought only machines made these things ... my sister and my daughter are machines!

YEA! for Sara! Now where do you wear a shawl these days?

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Peacock Feathers Right? It's on my list of things to do - as soon as I get finished with the other ten knitting projects and many spinning projects - HA!

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home